- Repair information on more than 33,800 domestic and imported vehicles, from 1945 to present
- Nearly 800,000 drawings and step-by-step photographs
- Approximately 83,200 technical service bulletins & recalls
- Over 99,800 enhanced wiring diagrams for easy viewing and printing
- Specifications & maintenance schedules
- Labor Time Guide & Estimator
- AutoIQ — featuring full-motion video and animated technical diagrams
- Quick Tips — a complete guide to vehicle ownership & maintenanceReference
- Learn about Transmissions, Brakes, Ignition systems, Exhaust systems,
Heating/Cooling, Electrical systems,
Wheels/Tires, Bodywork, Diesel Engines, And much more...
Small Engine Repair Reference Center
Small Engine Repair Reference Center™ is the definitive online tool for small engine repair assistance. Containing 410 full-text reference books with original photos and illustrations that guide the user through every job, this comprehensive resource provides repair information for a variety of small engine types, including:
- Commercial mowers
- Farm tractors
- Marine (boats)
- Outdoor power equipment
- PWC (personal water craft/jet ski)
The Small Engine Repair Reference Center contains more than 25 years of an engine model, and offers assistance in providing routine maintenance, such as tune-ups and brake service, as well as extensive repairs involving engine and transmission disassembly. In addition, the database allows users to select a type of product, specific brand, specific model/engine type, and specific area of that model/engine type. Model numbers are also searchable.
Mitchell Repair (OnDemand 5)
Mitchell Repair (OnDemand 5) is a comprehensive service that allows you to search and print automotive specifications, technical service bulletins, recalls, and tech tips for domestic and import cars. OnDemand5.com also allows you to:
- Build estimates with the industry standard labor database (1974 or newer) and OEM parts.
- Access Technical Service Bulletins to quickly pinpoint causes for unusual vehicle complaints and find Factory Recalls information.
- Find detailed service schedules with labor times, as well as fluid specifications and capacities.
This service is available to use on the library public computers or through the library wifi service.
To access these great auto repair reference databases, click here to go to our databases. Once there, click on the Auto & Engine tab.