Metropolitan Library System
Notice of Retail Sale
Surplus Furniture and Equipment
- Metropolitan Library System offers for public retail sale, surplus furniture and equipment. The retail sale will be conducted FRIDAY, AUGUST 3RD, 2007 , from 8:00 AM TO 3:30 PM . The retail will be held at SOUTHERN OAKS LIBRARY, 6900 S. WALKER, OKC, OK 73139.
- The following furniture and equipment is offered for sale: binder bin, binder equipment, bulletin/white/wallboard, file
cabinets, micromedia and storage cabinets, table caddie, carrels, chairs, stools, coffee tables, tables, credenza, desks, displayers, lectern, open office equipment, panel systems, showcase, steel shelving, work stations, worksurfaces, computer base units, laptops, monitors, printers, scanner, copiers, microfiche reader-printer, paper drill, projector, typewriters, ice maker, microwave oven, and other miscellaneous items.
- All furniture and equipment are sold as is-where is, with no warranties or guarantees given or implied. The purchaser will be responsible for removing all purchases from the sale site at
the time of payment. All purchases must be paid for and removed
from the sale site by 3:30 PM, FRIDAY, AUGUST 3rd, 2007.
- This is a retail sale, with prices predetermined by the library. The library will consider counter-offers; however, the library reserves the right to reject any and all counter-offers and to remove any item from the sale for any reason.
- Payment may be made by cash, check or approved purchase orders. State and local taxes are included in the unit sale price.
There are no reserves or holds on any item or for any period of
time. All Sales are Final. For additional information, please contact the purchasing office at 606-3792 or 606-3794.
The Metropolitan Library System of Oklahoma County includes 12 libraries and five extension libraries. Libraries include Belle Isle, Capitol Hill, Ralph Ellison, Ronald J. Norick Downtown Library and Southern Oaks in Oklahoma City, as well as Bethany, Choctaw, Del City, Edmond, Midwest City, Village and Warr Acres. Extensions are located in the communities of Harrah, Jones, Luther and Nicoma Park and include Wright Library in Oklahoma City . You can also reach us at www.metrolibrary.org.