Fall Computer Classes Re-Booted
For Downtown Library
Take a little time on Tuesday evenings this fall to polish your computer skills.
Tuesdays from 6:00-7:30p.m. The Downtown Library, 300 Park Avenue, is offering a series of classes to advance your knowledge and computer skills. Each session lasts approximately 90 minutes and you can choose the ones you want to attend. All classes are free and open to the public. Call 606-3879 to pre-register.
Schedule for Downtown Library Fall Computer Classes:
- Tuesday, Sept. 7: Computer Basics 1
- Tuesday, Sept. 14: Computer Basics 2
- Tuesday, Sept. 21: Email with Gmail
- Tuesday, Sept. 28: Facebook
- Tuesday, Oct. 5: Computer Basics – Internet Searching
- Tuesday, Oct. 12: Computer Basics 1
- Tuesday, Oct. 19: Computer Basics 2
- Tuesday, Oct. 26: Open Lab
- Tuesday, Nov. 2: How to Get More Out of Your iPhone
- Tuesday, Nov. 9: Resume Lab
- Tuesday, Nov. 16: Computer Basics 1
- Tuesday, Nov. 23: Computer Basics 2
- Tuesday, Nov. 30: Email with Gmail
- Tuesday, Dec. 7: How to Find Holiday Bargains on eBay and Craigslist
- Tuesday, Dec. 14: Open Lab
For more information about this or any Metropolitan Library System program, visit the
MLS website, www.metrolibrary.org.
The Metropolitan Library System of Oklahoma County includes 12 libraries and five extension libraries. Libraries include Belle Isle, Capitol Hill, Ralph Ellison, Ronald J. Norick Downtown Library and Southern Oaks in Oklahoma City, as well as Bethany, Choctaw, Del City, Edmond, Midwest City, Village and Warr Acres. Extensions are located in the communities of Harrah, Jones, Luther and Nicoma Park and include Wright Library in Oklahoma City. You can also reach us at www.metrolibrary.org.