Noon Tunes Schedule for November and December
at Downtown Library
Noon Tunes, the popular series of lunchtime free concerts in the Atrium of the Downtown Library, 300 Park Avenue, (405)606-3833, continues in November and December. Musical genres represented include classical, R&B, and light rock, among others.
The concerts are from 11:30 to 12:30pm every Thursday. Performers for the rest of 2010 include:
- November 4: Eric Gay Sings the Standards
- November 11: Patricia Surman, Classical Flute
- November 18: Smilin’ Vic, Soul/R&B
- December 2: Greatbig, Light-Rock Band
- December 9: Ed and Karen Petitt, Folk
- December 16: Oklahoma Seniors Cabaret
- December 23: Boyd Fees’ Christmas Choir and Bell Choir
- December 30: Mark Lyon and Joe Wilkie, Folk
For more information about this or any Metropolitan Library System program, visit the MLS website, www.metrolibrary.org
The Metropolitan Library System of Oklahoma County includes 12 libraries and five extension libraries. Libraries include Belle Isle, Capitol Hill, Ralph Ellison, Ronald J. Norick Downtown Library and Southern Oaks in Oklahoma City, as well as Bethany, Choctaw, Del City, Edmond, Midwest City, Village and Warr Acres. Extensions are located in the communities of Harrah, Jones, Luther and Nicoma Park and include Wright Library in Oklahoma City. You can also reach us at www.metrolibrary.org.