Noon Tunes at Downtown Library in May and June
Got a tune running through your head that you just can’t seem to get rid of? No? Do you want one?
If so, drop by the Downtown Library, 300 Park Avenue, Thursdays from 11:30a.m. to 12:30p.m. for free Noon Tunes concerts. No matter what your musical tastes may be, Noon Tunes has something for everyone.
Here’s the Noon Tunes schedule for May and June, 2010:
- May 6: Robin and Jerry – Classic Rock, Guitar/Vocals
- May 13: Lou Anne Rice & June Carter – Pop/Standards, Piano/Vocals
- May 20: Wayne Cantwell – Old Time Fiddling, with historical information
- May 27: Callen Clark – Original Oud, Piano
- June 3: David Hooten – Dixieland
- June 10: Duofisher – Dueling Four Hands Piano
- June 17: Airs on a Shoestring – Guitar, Flute/Vocal duo
- June 24: Karen Khanagov’s Spectacular String Students
All performances are free and open to the public.
For more information about this or any Metropolitan Library System program, visit the MLS website, www.metrolibrary.org.
The Metropolitan Library System of Oklahoma County includes 12 libraries and five extension libraries. Libraries include Belle Isle, Capitol Hill, Ralph Ellison, Ronald J. Norick Downtown Library and Southern Oaks in Oklahoma City, as well as Bethany, Choctaw, Del City, Edmond, Midwest City, Village and Warr Acres. Extensions are located in the communities of Harrah, Jones, Luther and Nicoma Park and include Wright Library in Oklahoma City. You can also reach us at www.metrolibrary.org.