METROPOLITAN LIBRARY SYSTEM
NOTICE of RETAIL SALE
SURPLUS FURNITURE AND EQUIPMENT
- Metropolitan Library System offers for public retail sale, surplus furniture and equipment. The retail sale will be conducted Friday, October 12th, 2012, from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm. The retail sale will be held at the Metropolitan Library System Maintenance Center, 1364 N.E. 3rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73117.
- The following furniture and equipment is offered for sale: benches, cabinets, carts, chairs, children’s furniture & accessories, credenza, desks, displayers, easel, lockers, shelving, showcases, tables, workstations, cameras, computers, computer equipment, copier, logicube omniclone 5u hard drive cloning machine, mail room/postage equipment, microfilm reader-printer, monitors, paper cutter, projectors, shredders, surveillance equipment, video cassette player/recorder, & other miscellaneous items
- All furniture and equipment are sold as is-where is, with no warranties or guarantees given or implied. The purchaser will be responsible for removing all purchases from the sale site at the time of payment. All purchases must be paid for and removed from the sale site by 3:30 pm, Friday, October 12th, 2012..
- This is a retail sale, with prices predetermined by the library. The library will consider counter-offers; however, the library reserves the right to reject any and all counter-offers and to remove any item from the sale for any reason.
- Payment may be made by cash, check or approved purchase orders. State and local taxes are included in the unit sale price. There are no reserves or holds on any item or for any period of time. All sales are final.