METROPOLITAN LIBRARY SYSTEM
NOTICE of SEALED BID
- 68 Each - Dell Optiplex 755 CPU's
- 61 Each - HP Compaq DC5800SFF CPU’s
- Monitors and Displays
7 Each - ELO Monitors
58 Each - Dell 1708 Monitors
67 Each - HPLA1951g Monitors
1 Each - Apple Cinema Display 20”
11 Each - 80Gb Sata Hard Drives
1 Each - HP Laserjet 4200n
1 Each -Middle Atlantic WKR-37SA-32 Data Rack
- Printer Supplies
32 Each - HPC4096A
4 Each - Lexmark 140127X
5 Each - HP Image Fuser Kit 3500 Series
- Audio Visual Equipment
5 Each -NEC LT260
1 Each - Hitachi CP-X1200
2 Each - MitsubishiI XL5900U
1 Each - Dell W2600 (TV)
- Metropolitan Library System offers for public sealed bid sale:
(68) Dell Optiplex 755’s, (61) HP Compaq DC5800sff, (7) ELO Monitors,
(58) Dell 1708 Monitors, (67) HPLA 1951g Monitors, (1) Apple Cinema display 20”, (11) 80gb Sata hard drives, (1) HP Laserjet 4200n, (1) Middle Atlantic wkr-37sa-32 Data Rack, (32) HPC4096a toner cartridges, (4) Lexmark 140127x toner cartridges, (5) HP Image Fuser kit 3500 series (5) NEC lt260 projectors, (1) Hitachi CP-x1200 Projectors, (2) Mitsubishi XL5900u Projectors, (1) Dell w2600 (TV). The opening of the sealed bids will be Monday, 10:30am, October 7th, 2013.
- Sealed bids may be mailed or delivered to the: Metropolitan Library System Attn: Lisa Walker Purchasing Specialist, Business Office, 3rd floor, 300 Park Avenue, OKC, OK 73102.
- All of the lots are available for inspection at the Maintenance Service Center, 1364 NE 3rd Street, OKC, OK 73117. All lots are available for inspection by appointment only during the hours of 1:00pm to 3:30pm, on Tuesday, October 1, 2013 or Wednesday, October 2, 2013.
- The (6) lots are to be bid separately. Interested bidders may bid on any or all lots. All lots will be evaluated and awarded separately. The sealed envelopes must be clearly identified as to the name of the bidder and the lot being bid. All lots are sold as is-where is, with no warranties or guarantees given or implied. The purchaser will be responsible for all cost incurred for the removal of the lots from the sale site which includes packaging. All items are to be removed no later than 3:00pm, Friday,
October 11, 2013.
- Payment may be made by cash, money order or cashier check. For additional information or an appointment to set up a viewing of the lots please contact the Purchasing Specialist at 606-3792 or the Senior Accountant at 606-3794.