Ultimate Online Resource for Pricing Antiques and Collectibles
Price It! Antiques & Collectibles is a comprehensive database for identifying, researching and pricing art, antiques and collectibles. Containing more than 23 million records, it’s a sophisticated, up-to-date, easy-to-use tool — whether the user is a professional art appraiser or a budding collector.
You Have Questions; We Have Answers
How do you go about hiring an appraiser for your antiques & collectibles? How do you spot a fake antique piece of furniture? What is the history behind one of the most collectible toys in America — the “Barbie”? The answers to these and other interesting collectibles questions can be answered on Price It!
- Price It! features a database of collectibles related articles where researchers and collectors alike can find current and past stories that complement the pricing information they receive.
- Price It! covers collectibles, not just high-end antiques. Users can search for items such as Bakelite, Comic Books and Coca Cola® Collectibles and more than 100 additional categories.
- Price It! uses data sources from online auction sources (eBay® and GoAntiques), online retail (GoAntiques and TIAS) and land-based auction houses.
- More than 2 million records a month to the 23 million+ already in our files. We’re constantly updating, too. Other databases offer as few as 350,000 records
- A directory of over 4,000 collecting clubs from around the world — join a club on a collectibles topic that interest you!
To access Price It!, click here to go to our databases. Once there, scroll down to Price It!